NEMI TEAS - GREEN TEA
A delicate steamed green tea with a mild taste and attractive softness that sets it apart from the more commonly-seen roasted green teas.
- INGREDIENTS — Fairtrade & Organic-certified Green Sencha.
- SOURCE — tea leaves from the hills of Zhejiang province in the east of China.
- HOW TO DRINK ME — teaspoon of loose leaf or a tea bag goes into a tea cup, brew for 3-4 minutes in 90° water according to your preferred strength.
- PACKAGING — the 15-teabags come in colourful tubes. The container is made of card paper, window material is recycled plastic and the tube itself can be upcycled!
- PACK SIZES — 15-teabags
- TEABAG MATERIAL — 100% plastic-free, compostable teabags made from cornstarch
- PACKAGING MATERIAL — biodegradable plastic called NatureFlex™ made from wood pulp.
EXPIRY DATE: 2 YEARS. Free UK delivery.