NEMI TEAS - ENGLISH BREAKFAST
A robust and full-bodied English Breakfast tea, its a bit malty and golden colour in the cup.
- INGREDIENTS — Fairtrade & Organic-certified Assam black tea
- SOURCE — tea from pure Assam leaves, it is grown in the prized Borengajuli Estate in Assam, Northeast India.
- HOW TO DRINK ME — teaspoon of loose leaf or a tea bag goes into a tea cup, add boiling water and brew for 3-5 minutes according to your preferred strength. Serve black or a dash of milk.
- TUBES — both the 15-teabags and the 125g loose-leaf come in our colourful tubes. The container is made of card paper, window material is recycled plastic and the tube itself can be upcycled!
- OPTIONS — 15-teabags; 125g loose-leaf
- TEABAG MATERIAL — 100% plastic-free, compostable teabags made from cornstarch.
- PACKAGING MATERIAL — biodegradable plastic called NatureFlex™ made from wood pulp.
EXPIRY DATE: 2 YEARS. Free UK delivery.
NEMI TEAS. EMPOWERING REFUGEES.
We’ve partnered with specialist London-based tea company that offers a variety of tea blends both as loose-tea and teabags.
Nemi Teas provide employment to refugees to give them local work experience and job readiness skills to enter the UK workforce and help them integrate into broader society.
All their teabags are plastic-free, packaging is biodegradable and the teas are Organic, Fairtrade and Rainforest-Alliance certified.