NEMI TEAS - PEPPERMINT TEA
A carefully-assembled blend of European, Egyptian and American peppermint designed to give a blast of refreshing minty coolness.
- INGREDIENTS — Fairtrade & Organic-certified Peppermint Leaf tea.
- SOURCE — tea leaves from across the globe.
- HOW TO DRINK ME — a tea bag goes into a tea cup, brew for 3-4 minutes in 90° water according to your preferred strength.
- TUBES — the 15-teabags pack come in colourful tubes. The container is made of card paper, window material is recycled plastic and the tube itself can be upcycled!
- PACK SIZES — 15-teabags
- TEABAG MATERIAL — 100% plastic-free, compostable teabags made from cornstarch./li>
- PACKAGING MATERIAL — biodegradable plastic called NatureFlex™ made from wood pulp.
EXPIRY DATE: 2 YEARS. Free UK delivery.
NEMI TEAS. EMPOWERING REFUGEES.
We’ve partnered with specialist London-based tea company that offers a variety of tea blends both as loose-tea and teabags.
Nemi Teas provide employment to refugees to give them local work experience and job readiness skills to enter the UK workforce and help them integrate into broader society.
All their teabags are plastic-free, packaging is biodegradable and the teas are Organic, Fairtrade and Rainforest-Alliance certified.