NEMI TEAS - GREEN TEA
A delicate steamed green tea with a mild taste and attractive softness that sets it apart from the more commonly-seen roasted green teas.
- INGREDIENTS — Fairtrade & Organic-certified Green Sencha.
- SOURCE — tea leaves from the hills of Zhejiang province in the east of China.
- HOW TO DRINK ME — teaspoon of loose leaf or a tea bag goes into a tea cup, brew for 3-4 minutes in 90° water according to your preferred strength.
- PACKAGING — the 15-teabags come in colourful tubes. The container is made of card paper, window material is recycled plastic and the tube itself can be upcycled!
- PACK SIZES — 15-teabags
- TEABAG MATERIAL — 100% plastic-free, compostable teabags made from cornstarch
- PACKAGING MATERIAL — biodegradable plastic called NatureFlex™ made from wood pulp.
EXPIRY DATE: 2 YEARS. Free UK delivery.
NEMI TEAS. EMPOWERING REFUGEES.
We’ve partnered with specialist London-based tea company that offers a variety of tea blends both as loose-tea and teabags.
Nemi Teas provide employment to refugees to give them local work experience and job readiness skills to enter the UK workforce and help them integrate into broader society.
All their teabags are plastic-free, packaging is biodegradable and the teas are Organic, Fairtrade and Rainforest-Alliance certified.