NEMI TEAS - ENGLISH BREAKFAST
A robust and full-bodied English Breakfast tea, its a bit malty and golden colour in the cup.
- INGREDIENTS — Fairtrade & Organic-certified Assam black tea
- SOURCE — tea from pure Assam leaves, it is grown in the prized Borengajuli Estate in Assam, Northeast India.
- HOW TO DRINK ME — teaspoon of loose leaf or a tea bag goes into a tea cup, add boiling water and brew for 3-5 minutes according to your preferred strength. Serve black or a dash of milk.
- TUBES — both the 15-teabags and the 125g loose-leaf come in our colourful tubes. The container is made of card paper, window material is recycled plastic and the tube itself can be upcycled!
- OPTIONS — 15-teabags; 125g loose-leaf
- TEABAG MATERIAL — 100% plastic-free, compostable teabags made from cornstarch.
- PACKAGING MATERIAL — biodegradable plastic called NatureFlex™ made from wood pulp.
EXPIRY DATE: 2 YEARS. Free UK delivery.